Looking for a dynamic and exciting Job?
Are you as self- starter with housing experience?
Wrayburn Community Organisation Tenant Management Organisation is looking for an enthusiastic Part-Time Manager, capable of working on their own initiative. The post is part time for 15 to 17 hours a week.
The position will involve the everyday management of the TMO's activities and the wellbeing of the block's residents.
Salary: Circa £35,000 pro rata for hours a week
We are looking for candidates who have:
- At least 2 years experience of managing social housing services such as repairs, tenancy and leasehold management, supporting ASB cases, voids and customer service
- Awareness of current legislation with regard to social housing
- Experience in either business start-up or developing community services
- Experience of working with a Board either of a TMO or a community group
- an ability to multitask and are flexible
- Excellent communication and social skills, working with both tenants and stakeholders
- A passion for developing new ideas
We are a new TMO and we want you to join us on the journey setting up services for our block of 72 homes in Bermondsey. In January 2018 we will be taking over housing management, repairs and estate services from the Council. This is an exciting time and you can influence how we take on this challenge.
Application by form and brief CV contact email@example.com or call our advisor Source Partnership on 0800 616 328.
Return forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or WCO, 139 Jamaica Road. London, SE16 0NS by closing date 5pm Mon 18th September 2017 and interviews will be held on Wed 27th September.