Neil Coyle has resigned his post as Councillor for the Newington Ward

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Tuesday 22 March 2016 4.03pm
It has taken a very long time for him to do so.

Here on the Draper Estate, it has been many years since we have seen him, nor have we received any communications of support for the struggles we have endured in our fight to make our estate a better place for all those who live here.

I welcome the opportunity on voting for a new representative for our ward, and hope that whoever is elected is able to make a constructive relationship with Eleanor and Maisie, our other councilors.

Who knows: perhaps it may even be a Labour member who is actually loyal to his or her parties leader.

Related news & features

Tuesday 22 March 2016 6.48pm
My first thought on reading the news was - would anyone notice the difference?
Wednesday 23 March 2016 9.13am
The people of Newington deserve far better. Coyle shouldn't have stood in the last council election knowing that his aspirations lay elsewhere. He was playing it safe for himself to the detriment of the very people he was elected to serve. Hopefully someone effective will replace him.
Wednesday 23 March 2016 10.36pm
Coyle seems less than useless.. It took many years for Simon Hughes to reach even anywhere near that point. I have sent several emails to him and team. To date not one reply. Oh for the old days of real politics with the likes of Danny Mccarthy. Hilary Wines etc
Thursday 24 March 2016 12.43pm
Paramount wrote:
Coyle seems less than useless.. It took many years for Simon Hughes to reach even anywhere near that point. I have sent several emails to him and team. To date not one reply. Oh for the old days of real politics with the likes of Danny Mccarthy. Hilary Wines etc

I've had the sames experience with both an e-mail and a follow up letter completely ignored.
Thursday 24 March 2016 1.47pm
Rambling Phil wrote:
Paramount wrote:

I've had the sames experience with both an e-mail and a follow up letter completely ignored.

Simon Hughes was just as bad, though. I sent him several letters over a number of years - no reply to any of them.
Tuesday 29 March 2016 5.13pm
Agree, shattering silence from Neil Coyle to my letters. What are these people FOR?
Tuesday 29 March 2016 6.30pm
Simon Hughes lost the plot eventually. Always needed organising. usually by past councillors but current lot not what we expect....
Wish we had Kate hoey mp lambeth. Least she tries but verun much luck of draw n swings n roundabouts etc
Tuesday 29 March 2016 6.49pm
What are your unanswered emails about?
Tuesday 29 March 2016 7.08pm
I wrote about the E&C roundabout.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network