Electrical works SE1 leathermarket

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 27 February 2018 3.55pm
Is anyone else unhappy with the awful and shoddy way the leather market is trying to put the new electrical cabling up? I've been told today that they have to use trunking and it must be done by 3 weeks time or I'd have no electricity. No explanation from the unhelpful and quite frankly aggressive representative from the leather market as to why we were not informed as to how the work was being done and why they couldn't use the existing conduit. He passed the buck to the contractor who informed me that the leather market was in charge of all decisions and that other people were also unhappy with the proposed work.
Anyone have advice as to what to do. Have phoned citizens advice bureau and am awaiting their reply. It says on the website that the contractors should "complete your repair to your satisfaction" and considering the amount the leather market are charging for this shoddy work I am up in arms.
Feel really let down by the leather market and now have only 3 weeks to sort this out.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network