Looking for 3 to 6 month short term let in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 13 March 2018 11.16am
Two great friends of mine are looking for a 2 bedroom flat to rent in SE1, for 3 to 6 months. They are both very reliable professionals, will be great tenants. Preferably in the Tower Bridge Road area.

They will occasionally be dog sitting my (very well behaved) dog, when I am away.

Send me a private message on here on or to: maukc504@icloud.com
Tuesday 13 March 2018 2.19pm
maurits wrote:
Two great friends of mine are looking for a 2 bedroom flat to rent in SE1, for 3 to 6 months. They are both very reliable professionals, will be great tenants. Preferably in the Tower Bridge Road area.
They will occasionally be dog sitting my (very well behaved) dog, when I am away.

Hi, mine would work more for a couple but just to mention as it's free from next week and I happen to be in town beforehand.

Victorian lower ground conversion in a small quiet street just off Southwark Bridge Road, with own little front patio. One bedroom with king size bed, plus double sofabed in living room. Fully furnished, fitted and equipped as a holiday let.

Ideally looking for a three month let but might stretch to six.
Tuesday 13 March 2018 3.23pm
Boroman wrote:
maurits wrote:

Hi, mine would work more for a couple but just to mention as it's free from next week and I happen to be in town beforehand.

Victorian lower ground conversion in a small quiet street just off Southwark Bridge Road, with own little front patio. One bedroom with king size bed, plus double sofabed in living room. Fully furnished, fitted and equipped as a holiday let.

Ideally looking for a three month let but might stretch to six.

I have sent you a private message.
Tuesday 13 March 2018 3.35pm
Thanks, replied.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network