Mayhem Sainsbury’s NKR

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 4 July 2018 8.54pm
A group of young lads in school uniform run riot through Sainsbury’s yesterday around 6pm. Police came and arrested about 3/4 of them. They attempted a runner but were caught and handcuffed. Was really frightening and one woman was left shaking and in tears with shock. Staff said its been brewing for a while. Don’t need this when you pop over for a loaf of bread. Hope it’s nipoed in the bud.
Wednesday 4 July 2018 9.45pm
What school did their uniforms show them attending?
Thursday 5 July 2018 5.45am
Jules62 wrote:
What school did their uniforms show them attending?

I didn’t notice. I don’t really know the schools. Not the brown uniform, they wore black. Sorry can’t be more helpful.
Thursday 5 July 2018 11.18am
"in the Thirties, 70 per cent of those who underwent a borstal sentence never reoffended, which compares remarkably well with the recidivism rate of the “Youth Custody” that replaced it"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11331429/Borstal-can-still-work-for-todays-tearaways.html
Thursday 5 July 2018 11.40am
That may be my last post on SE1 - unless my previous post is restored or its disappearance explained.

Faraday
Thursday 5 July 2018 11.59am
Hi Faraday - a message from this thread was accidentally deleted, for which I apologise.

It was deleted without actually ever going live on the site, and its content was not visible to any moderator, so I can assure you that there was no conspiracy.

Just a simple mishap linked to anti-spam measures i’m afraid.

Please do post the message again if you wish

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 5 July 2018 12.44pm
James, sorry to take it off topic, but can't you create a "whitelist" of regular/active/semi-active forum contributors?
Thursday 5 July 2018 2.15pm
Would you make a white list Gavin?

I think you have been identified, incorrectly, before as a co-conspirator with me.
And he knows who he is.

Who compiles the white list and who goes on the black list?

I suspect it will not be too long before I join Faraday.
Thursday 5 July 2018 2.18pm
Thanks James

I was wondering why - it was a cultural reference to a movie, scathing, yes .. but not too dangerous or corrupting.

Gavin ... not a bad idea if the system permits this ... we promise not to spam the site of course :D

Faraday
Thursday 5 July 2018 2.31pm
Bring Borstal back, Im sure their parents or guardians (and Teachers) would not have a problem sending them off for a couple of years. The other kids in their school will likely do better without this lot acting as a handbrake on their performance. I think Borstal is a winner.

... and in Borstal they might find out who's the daddy ;)

Faraday
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network