Gardening contractors

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 6 August 2018 3.42pm
Hi all,

We are looking for some gardening contractors to take on our residential block of flats (a mix of housing association and owner occupied, so preferably not at astronomical prices!) Our gardens seem to have been abandoned by the previous contractors, and our new managing agent haven't bothered to find a replacement, and I thought it would be better to try and tender this contract out to a local company. I was wondering if anyone had any local recommendations? Thank you!
Monday 6 August 2018 9.13pm
No immediate answers, my son is in this business and I will ask him, but his people could be too expensive. I suggest you get in touch with the Peabody Estate between Roupell Street and Duchy Street. Their gardens are great and I think it is a co-operative effort, probably with some professional input. i don't know who to contact but the forum may come to your rescue.
Tuesday 7 August 2018 9.05am
Hi Mary

I've sent you a PM

Cheers
B
Wednesday 8 August 2018 3.50pm
Hi my name is John I would like to put in a tender for the garden matainance contract.
I work with a small group of experienced gardeners and groundsman.

I will be happy to supply further information on myself and the rest my team on your request.
Kind regards
John.
Mob 07401970630
Land line 020 7403 2338.
Thursday 9 August 2018 9.54am
Contact Styles House (they have a web-site). I'm sure someone on this site will read this and tell you who they use. It is my understanding that it is a group that puts homeless people into work and the rates are very reasonable.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network