Support Shad Thames Local Pharmacy

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 8 October 2018 9.24am
As some of you will know a new pharmacy has opened up in Courage Yard serving Shad Thames area residents. Unfortunately the NHS has rejected their application for a dispensing contract largely due to pressure from "mainstream" pharmacies such as Boots. Unfortunately these outlets are not really considered to be nearby, particularly when compared with the proximity of the Mill Street GP Surgery and so this pressure is depriving residents of a truly local resource. If you live in the area and would like this service to exist on a truly local level, please send your support to Kamal, the owner of Tower Bridge Wellness Pharmacy. A message circulated from him is below, including his e-mail address for sending messages of support for his appeal

Kamal wrote:
From: Tower Bridge Wellness Pharmacy <contact@thewellnesspharmacy.co.uk>
Sent: 03 October 2018 12:14
This is Kamal from wellness pharmacy. I really need your help as i need more testimonials from the local residents to get an NHS Contract.

As of know the NHS ENGLAND has refused us an NHS contract primarily due to boots and day lewis pressure and they said we do not need a pharmacy in Shad Thames as people can go to other Pharmacies.

What I need is good testiimonal emailed to me around a paragraph or so stating

1/ Why NHS would be desirable at Shad Thames

2/ Difficulties and challenges of going to other pharmacies and problems they face e.g I have heard a few people say boots makes mistakes.

3/ Their personal experiences.

I have been given 28 days to submit my appeal so a swift reply from the residents and all people working here would be so helpful.

Many thanks

Kind Regards,

The Wellness Team
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
+44 203 771 9927
kamal@thewellnesspharmacy.co.uk
43 Shad Thames, Courage Yard,
London, SE1 2NJ

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network