New sherry and tapas bar launched by José Pizarro, formerly of Tapas Brindisa.
Tel: (020) 7403 4902
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (660 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Jose
- Southwark Cathedral palm procession in Borough Market (13 Apr 2014)
- Controversial Melior Street development approved (6 Apr 2014)
- First Boris bikes then Boris buses ... now here's the Boris baths (17 Feb 2014)
- Southwark school choirs to sing at the top of the Shard (3 Dec 2013)
- Southwark reveals second batch of sites for new council homes (16 Oct 2013)
Forum discussions about Jose
- Casse-Croute fan
- Village East....
- Casse-Croûte Bermondsey Street
- Tanner & Co
- St Joseph's Catholic Junior School
- French Restaurant Coming to the Streetwise
- Carluccios on B St.
- A nice brunch?
- Burglaries in SE1
- History of The Hop Exchange
- Brunch 12 people this Sunday
- Mint Street: why has Southwark closed another road?
- Final cleaning bill!
- Bermondsey Street 6am - refuse collection?
- Application for new wine bar in Bermondsey Street
- The Woolpack
- Demolition threat to 'Colorama' Victorian warehouse buildings, Lancaster Street
- Primary school palavar