New sherry and tapas bar launched by José Pizarro, formerly of Tapas Brindisa.
Tel: (020) 7403 4902
Nearest tube station: London Bridge (660 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Jose
- Migrant communities gather for Mass at St George's Cathedral (4 May 2015)
- Three jailed for 'savage' attack at York Road Premier Inn (14 Nov 2014)
- Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment parade in Borough High Street (24 Oct 2014)
- Spanish Civil War UK volunteers remembered at South Bank ceremony (6 Jul 2014)
- Boris backs Bakerloo line extension via Old Kent Road (29 May 2014)
Forum discussions about Jose
- Just moved - suggestions
- The Borough
- New Coffee Shop on Union Street
- Charles Dickens Primary Expansion
- Casse-Croute fan
- Village East....
- Casse-Croûte Bermondsey Street
- Tanner & Co
- St Joseph's Catholic Junior School
- French Restaurant Coming to the Streetwise
- Carluccios on B St.
- A nice brunch?
- Burglaries in SE1
- History of The Hop Exchange
- Brunch 12 people this Sunday
- Mint Street: why has Southwark closed another road?
- Final cleaning bill!
- Bermondsey Street 6am - refuse collection?