London SE1 community website

After work room needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 19 January 2010 1.14pm
Hi

Does anyone have an inexpensive room a group of approximately ten could hire from 5:45pm to 6:45pm on either Mons, Tues or Weds for after work pilates lessons?

The room would need to be within a few minutes walking distance from the Borough High Street end of St Thomas Street, London Bridge.

Many thanks
Tuesday 19 January 2010 5.39pm
Tuesday 19 January 2010 9.02pm
Hi,

I have no idea about any rooms available (sorry!)...
However... I would LOVE to join ur pilates class if its not too expensive!...let me know please!! Thanks x
Wednesday 20 January 2010 1.23pm
Hi dee dee

Thanks so much for your suggestion - the distance is perfect and I've made an appointment to see them.

mchgal - I'm afraid that we're hoping to get our employees to stump up a contribution to the classes/venue hire (ha ha - probably the main cause of our aches and pains) - so may have to exclude non-employees. If, however, we fail to get funding then we can include you. Will keep you posted.

Thanks again

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions