London SE1 community website

Dog Walker Needed SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 26 January 2010 2.00pm
Hi I am moving to Gladstone Street (near Waterloo/Southwark/Elephant and Castle, SE1 6EY) in February and am looking for a dog walker/sitter starting February 15th. I am either looking for someone who could do two walks a day or someone who would watch my dog from 11-4 or 12-5 daily and combine it with basic household cleaning as well.

My dog John is a lovely british bulldog who loves everyone, but doesn't love to walk that much, so max walk times are about 30/40min, though would like someone to play with him during each walk to bring it to about an hour of attention time.

Thanks,
Leah
Monday 1 February 2010 2.52pm
Hi Leah
I would love to take on this role. I live in St George's Road, very close to Gladstone St. I am 59 years old an and active retired man. My wife runs her own marketing business. we have lved here for 8 years. I am very good around the house, do all our own housework, was brought up with dogs and enjoy walking so I seem to fill the bill.
Please call me on 07711 972 871 to discuss this further.
Mike.

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions