London SE1 community website

Help - Need a good hairdresser near Tower Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 28 April 2010 10.08am
Hi all,

Any help much appreciated! I want a hair cut but everywhere around here varies SO much in price and what the places look like I am not sure where best to go!

I am not looking for anything super snazzy done, just a cut and blowdry for long hair....... any suggestions please?

Thanks!
Lauren x
Wednesday 28 April 2010 12.44pm
I whole heartedly recommend Malishi - 35 for cut and blow dry. You'll see lots of recommendations for them on the site.

http://www.malishi.com/
Thursday 29 April 2010 10.12am
I second the recommendation. All Malishi's stylists are Japanese so they are very good with long straight hair
Thursday 29 April 2010 10.56am
I recommend the hairdresser's in the Oxo Tower - bit further from Tower Bridge, but have been there a few times and am very pleased with them
Thursday 29 April 2010 2.20pm
I second Tattie's comment. Crystal at the Oxo Tower has been doing my hair for ages now and I've always loved what she's done.

/relurks

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions