London SE1 community website

Massage Therapy - highly recommended

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 20 July 2010 3.38pm
I've spent months trying to find a great massagde therapist in SE1 - and I've found one I'd like to recommend. (To be clear, not me, or a friend, just a really professional therapist who is building his business and deserves a helping hand with word of mouth).

Nico originally trained as a pianist at the Royal College of Music. He supplements that income now as an ITEC qualified massage therapist. The synergy between these two skills is obvious - a poetically orchestrated mix of Swedish, Thai and deep tissue.

http://www.masseurlondon.co.uk BUT be careful as other similarly named websites may confuse!

Convenient location, with a really calm treatment room and an astonishingly comfortable new treatment table (new for my latest treatment this week).
Saturday 31 July 2010 9.18pm
Personally I don't believe ITEC is a good enough qualification - you can pick one up in next to no time - you really want a therapist who is multi skilled to start with and someone who has done a course that lasts 2 to 3 years of proper study.
Thursday 6 June 2013 8.35pm
londonse1 wrote:
I've spent months trying to find a great massagde therapist in SE1 - and I've found one I'd like to recommend. (To be clear, not me, or a friend, just a really professional therapist who is building his business and deserves a helping hand with word of mouth).
Nico originally trained as a pianist at the Royal College of Music. He supplements that income now as an ITEC qualified massage therapist. The synergy between these two skills is obvious - a poetically orchestrated mix of Swedish, Thai and deep tissue.

http://www.masseurlondon.co.uk BUT be careful as other similarly named websites may confuse!

Convenient location, with a really calm treatment room and an astonishingly comfortable new treatment table (new for my latest treatment this week).

I am glad to have found this post and I wholeheartedly agree. I have enjoyed several massages by Nico and he is a godsend. Very professional, caring and friendly. Each time I leave his studio just off Grange Road I am 'flying' back home to Tower Bridge Road.

I cannot recommend him enough.

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions