London SE1 community website

Lost bike lock keys - probably lost cause but just in case

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 13 April 2011 11.07pm
I know the chances of locating these keys are practically zero but just in case.....

I lost my bike lock keys last Friday afternoon whilst cycling from Redcross Way to Westminster Bridge Road - route Southwark Bridge Road, Borough Road, St George's Circus.

I stupidly had the key and three spares on one keyring sticking out of the lock - had been meaning to take the spares off and keep them safe for weeks, sod's law I didn't do it in time.

They are obviously of no use to anyone but if anyone has come across a bunch of four identical keys, please let me know. I'm happy to pay a small reward as it will be a lot better than having to buy a new lock.

Thanks!
Thursday 14 April 2011 10.36am
Give the Police a call. Someone might have handed them in. 0207 3781212 (Borough High Street)
Friday 15 April 2011 10.18am
Thanks Becki. I called but no luck unfortunately.

For anyone else for future reference, the direct number for the lost property store for Borough is 020 7232 6288.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions