London SE1 community website

Paper - US letter size

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 3 October 2011 7.40pm
Does anyone know where I can buy paper that is US letter size rather than our own A4 size. I have found one place on line but at nearly 40 per ream plus delivery is too much for my budget. I would prefer to buy locally but if not somewhere further afield or on line would be fine.
Monday 3 October 2011 8.34pm
hi mate - check out staples on the old kent road and there is pc world on old kent road too - both have websites and numbers for those shops
Monday 3 October 2011 9.59pm
This is a nightmare in London, I found some at a stationers near Gloucester Rd... Will see if I can remember it's name!
Tuesday 4 October 2011 9.14am
Thank you for your replies and help
Boss unfortunately non of the larger chain stationary stores seem to stock it.
James I assume that the place you mention is probably the same place as Zappomatic gives a link to as they say they are in walking distance of Gloucester rd.

Unfortunately they only stock it in 80gsm and ideally i would like 100 gsm or 120gsm so the quest continues, although i may try go to their shop and see what it likes. The price is much more to my liking.
Tuesday 4 October 2011 9.30am
They do 120gsm

Linky
Tuesday 4 October 2011 5.55pm
well spotted beetroot but unfortunately still 30 a ream plus delivery so still rather on the pricy side.

But thanks anyway.
Tuesday 4 October 2011 6.06pm
That must be my one.

I remember this being a right pain, you might have to grin and bear the expense or cut down from A3 stock if that's cheaper).
Tuesday 4 October 2011 6.15pm
One last thought - you could try Hobs the printers on Tower Bridge Road.

Perhaps if you ask them nicely they might sell you a packet or point you to their suppliers?

Just a thought. Their website is here.
Tuesday 4 October 2011 11.11pm
You're in luck. I've got a boxful from Office Depot that the missus 'absolutely required' when we moved. Just checked and they say 108 brightness and 20lbs weight. Got 7 reams of the stuff and I'll be damned if I have to lift that box whenever we move house again. I'm near the Elephant. PM me if interested.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions