London SE1 community website

Handyman needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 6 October 2011 9.19pm
Hello, I'm looking to fix our front door (won't shut well unless we slam it!) - stripping, filling cracks, repainting etc. Can anyone recommend a handyman/builder for this type of job? Thanks.
Friday 7 October 2011 1.57am
Same has happened to my front door, which had been fine through all seasons till I went away for a few weeks last month. Puzzling!

Can PM you the details of a local handyman I was semi-happy with: good standard of work but could've checked more with me about decisions he made along the way.
Friday 7 October 2011 8.22am
Yes please Boroman. Would appreciate it. If you don't mind also telling me roughly what the job cost for you that would be really helpful. I already have one quote but find it too high so looking for a comparison. Thanks again.
Thursday 20 October 2011 2.52pm
Hello,

I have just seen your thread if you are still looking for someone to fix your door i am more than capable and charge a resonable price i have my own handyman business and have alot of photos from work i have done and always leave my customers happy with the final outcome.

contact details as follows

Delroy West

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions