London SE1 community website

Engraving a gold bracelet

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 12 April 2012 12.30pm
Could you please recommend a place where I could have a baby ID bracelet engraved with the baby's name?
Thursday 12 April 2012 10.14pm
You could try the City Cobbler on Tower Bridge Road (just by the 42 bus stop)

When I was a baby my christening bracelet was engraved with a dentist's drill! My great Nan worked at the local health centre.
Friday 13 April 2012 9.13am
SDV Jewellers on Lower Marsh, Waterloo, definitely do engraving, on the premises and promptly too and at a very reasonable price.
Saturday 14 April 2012 12.35am
Try here, they are fab - professional engravers and I have used them many times over 2/3 years.

Just for the record, I am not associated with them in anyway, I've just used them for getting dance competition medals/cup awards engraved.

RH Wilkins Engravers Ltd
59 Leather Lane
London
EC1N 7TJ

T : 7 405 5188
F : 7 831 2805

[email protected]
www.rebussignetrings.co.uk
Tuesday 24 April 2012 10.35am
Thank you for your recommendations, I had it engraved at SDV Jewellers in lower Marsh and it was done in a day. I noticed they also do watch repairs and gave them my dad's 40 year old Omega, I hope they can salvage it after laying in a drawer for over 20 years.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions