London SE1 community website

Film Developing

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 28 September 2012 1.56pm
I have two disposable (film) cameras I'd like developed.

Boots only develop film in some stores, and there's no longer a Snappy Snaps on Borough High Street.

Does anyone have any local recommendations?
Friday 28 September 2012 2.03pm
Silverprint, Valentine Place off Blackfriars Rd might be able to recommend somewhere - I don't think they do processing themselves but they might know of someone/where local. They sell processing chemicals, photographic paper etc.
Friday 28 September 2012 4.32pm
There's a boots just across London Bridge at monument and there's a Snappy Snaps in Cannon Street...at the Mansion House end
Friday 28 September 2012 5.10pm
I develop my own Black & White film but for colour, I can't think of anywhere this side of the river. Boots stores with photos or New Oxford Street are the only places I can think of.
Monday 1 October 2012 12.23pm
Do the pharmacy in Borough high St still develop film?
They used to.
Monday 1 October 2012 2.12pm
There used to be the factory where you could take your films in is it Silex street? opposite the borough polytechnic..colourama/colorama? no shop just a counter..
Monday 1 October 2012 11.01pm
Colorama at the corner of Lancaster St and Library St.

Edit: sorry, but it turns out Colorama are no longer active...
Tuesday 2 October 2012 9.33am
Oh whaty a shame Jules they were great..

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions