London SE1 community website

Joiner/ Carpenter

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 4 June 2014 12.04pm
Please could anyone recommend an excellent joiner/carpenter who has worked for them recently. Some quite old posts on here ( people have moved out of London etc).
Thanks so much.
Wednesday 4 June 2014 12.56pm
Fiona at http://www.cupboardsbydesign.co.uk/
Can highly recommend her. No connection, just a very satisfied customer.
Wednesday 4 June 2014 1.03pm
Thanks so much.
Monday 11 August 2014 3.43pm
I do not know if you will find this information really useful but if you are looking for carpenters and joiners, you can visit the following web sites

ratedpeople.com

homeimprovement-quote.com/carpenters-and-joiners/

servicemagic.co.uk
Saturday 25 October 2014 12.44pm
I'd be careful of using things like ratedpeople and only go for a recommendation from a satisfied user.
Anyone can put their details up and the site owners dont do any vetting.
Thursday 13 November 2014 4.04pm
Rob Lancaster
tel 07950 190530
email [email protected]
take a look at my web site for examples of work. www.roblan.co.uk
Saturday 15 November 2014 10.12am
I used a great guy last year (initially found on here I think) - Pete, 07813826681. Out of all the traders I used during a renovation, he was the easiest to work with and the result was very good too (shelving, cabinets and front door re-aligned).
Tuesday 25 November 2014 5.10pm
Right, after several fruitless and frustrating efforts trying to contact promising looking contacts on here and getting no helpful responses, I am throwing myself on your tender mercies, dear readers.

I need a competent joiner to fit a 3-leaf sliding folding door. It requires careful fitting of the running gear and ironmongery into the doors (all of which I have) so I guess I need someone with more than 'handyman' skills. If anyone has a new suggestion it willl be gratefully received....
Thursday 22 January 2015 4.20pm
se1handyman.com
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions