London SE1 community website

Looking for good cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 14 December 2017 3.11pm
Hello,
We are looking for a good cleaner, Tower Bridge Road. Any recommendations please?
Thanks. Have a good rest of the day.
Lana
Tuesday 2 January 2018 2.40pm
Hello Lana
I am available if you are still in need. You can see recommendatiins below
my number is 07877511922
Thank you
Monday 15 January 2018 6.46pm
Hi,
I would highly recommend Krasi and her team of cleaners. Desi has been cleaning our flat for the last few months - she is reliable, trustworthy, speaks English, and cleans well. She also does our ironing to a high standard. You can contact Krasi on 07877511922.
Thursday 8 February 2018 9.19pm
I am available if your still looking, i live on Tower bridge and clean a few flats in the area. my names shirley. my number is 07506973704
Tuesday 13 March 2018 2.00pm
Hello, My name is Julie, I currently look after a mini Schnauzer on the odd occassion, she lives in St.Albans, sometimes she comes and stayes with us. My husbands a gardener and she's the garden dog, great fun. I would love to look after any small dog at your home or ours. We live near the Borough tube station.

Julie

Telephone....07925235627
Friday 30 March 2018 11.45pm
I've got a good cleaner. Will ask her if she is looking for more work and message you if she is.

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions