London SE1 community website

Electrician

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 11 April 2018 9.45am
I am looking for a reliable electrician in the Tower Bridge Road area. Any suggestions?
Wednesday 16 May 2018 4.28pm
Yes, I recommend Angelo: 07850 767283 / [email protected] Excellent work,
AD
Monday 21 May 2018 6.01pm
I used Angelo recently following reviews on here and he was very efficient, visited, quoted, and returned to do the job in super quick time. (You just need a radio tuned into magic fm!)
Wednesday 4 July 2018 3.37pm
Angelo just did some short-notice work for us. Friendly, helpful, and went out of his way to sort us out. Would definitely recommend.
Sunday 14 April 2019 6.53pm
A bit late for maurits, but I can whole heartedly recommend Kamal (07794585363), who's been previously recommended here. He installed new lighting in my kitchen and bathroom last week and did a brilliant job. Arrived when he said he would, kept me informed throughout and was an absolute perfectionist. He really knows his stuff-highly qualified, certified and with years of experience. I was very pleasantly surprised when he called on Saturday to say he was unexpectedly in the area and would I like to have the job brought forward! A very reasonable price for a great job and a very nice guy, too.

Ditto Wayne the window cleaner and partner- arrived on time and left my windows sparkling inside and out, despite having their work cut out for them. They were super fast and also charged a good price for a great job and are very nice guys, too (07886902501).

Now if only I could find a handyman/woman of this calibre...
Monday 15 April 2019 10.37am
I am another very happy customer of Kamal, who is a fully registered and certified electrician, and works to a very high standard. I would not hesitate to thoroughly recommend him over any other electrician mentioned on this site
Tuesday 16 April 2019 8.07pm
Shemade wrote:

I can recommend Rob Lancaster. I found his details on this forum over 4 years ago and have used him for various jobs since (big and small).

Wednesday 17 April 2019 11.55am
vickt wrote:
Shemade wrote:

I can recommend Rob Lancaster. I found his details on this forum over 4 years ago and have used him for various jobs since (big and small).

another happy customer of Rob! He's great, very skilled carpenter as well
Friday 21 June 2019 9.10am
I can also jump on the Kamal bandwagon - Kamal Louffouk 07794585363. He came when my bathroom lights stopped working and carefully examined and made good each one and the main transformer even though my configuration is very fiddly and annoying. - he'll tell you everything he is doing and why, really cares and has pride and knowledge about all the latest certifications and methods. He's also a super-cool all round decent human, great to chat to and very trustworthy. He is not a McJob cheapie electrician but an expert at a very fair price.
Wednesday 31 July 2019 12.28pm
Another recommendation for Kamal Louffok (0779 458 5363) who just finished quite a big job in my apartment (new consumer unit / power board, replacement lights, smoke detectors). I got in touch with him based on the many positive comments on this forum.

Not only was he reliable and good with communication, he's also a very nice person. I don't normally post on this forum, but really felt I should in this case. No personal connection etc.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions