London SE1 community website

Buckstone Apartments - Blackfriars Circus

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 15 June 2018 3.38pm
Hi

Considering moving in to Buckstone Apartments on Blackfriars road.

Wanted to hear what people made of the block / Blackfriars circus development.

Thanks
Tuesday 19 June 2018 12.03pm
I have been a happy shared-ownership resident in Buckstone since September last year. The quality of fittings has been pretty good in general and I have not experienced any issues whatsoever. I appreciate the thermal insulation and although you can occasionally hear sounds from neighbours it's pretty muffled. The development manager is on the ball and I would say the block is very well managed. I've also found the location really convenient.

I've not seen a noticeable reduction in energy bills despite the thermal insulation. I'm still hoping for a cafe (that's open on a Sunday) to move in on the ground floor. The block still seems to be half-empty and despite a resident's Facebook page, residents tend to keep to themselves in a true central London fashion.
Wednesday 20 June 2018 9.40pm
Another happy shared owner here :)

My girlfriend and I moved in this January and its been a dream

No issues at all with anything inside the flat and like the previous poster said the estate manger is really good and you get regular email updates on anything going on.

Building is very secure and the location is unbeatable. Its kept clean and tidy and the local area feels safe. Transport links are brilliant too.

Have only seen neighbours in the lift or entryway and everyone seems like young professionals which is also great however would be nice to have a more communal vibe as Id appreciate knowing a neighbor! Am off to find hat Facebook group :)

Id 100% reccomend it here

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions