London SE1 community website

Glazier / gas / plumber / builder

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 July 2018 8.28pm
Hi all

We are looking for recommendations for local:
- Glaziers (replacing a couple of double glazed windows)
- Gas engineer (to remove a gas fire)
- Plumber (to cap off an old WC and shower and take a look at a boiler)
- General builder (to knock through a couple of walls and install an RSJ if needed)

All to be done on flat in SE1. Any advice?

Thanks in advance!
Wednesday 18 July 2018 5.59am
You wouldn’t be looking to knock out what you suspect is a structural wall in a flat without the input of an engineer and party wall surveyor and approval from your freeholder/landlord?
Monday 23 July 2018 10.46am
Ben Braund is your man: 07484 693 667
Monday 30 July 2018 9.43am
Have PM'd you some details

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions