London SE1 community website

Fitted wardrobes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 26 September 2018 11.01am
Thrilling new thread title there!

Hello. I'm looking for an up-to-date recommendation for a carpenter to install fitted wardrobes and shelves.

I've done a forum search, but just wanted to know if there was anything more recent.

Thanks in advance.
Wednesday 26 September 2018 2.01pm
I have just had some fitted wardrobes built, two weeks ago for my house on pages walk. Used a great carpenter, guy called Daniel, from Romania. Very skilled, took about two weeks all in, for quite a large and very high set of wardrobes, they look the business. We did a rough plan and he built in, did all the lighting, shoe cabinets, inbuilt drawers etc
Daniel: 07455 975559
Tuesday 2 October 2018 7.10pm
Hello, thanks @lucysalisbury for the recommendation. Just seen this post as I need a few things doing and called him, he seems great. Awaiting a quote!
Saturday 27 October 2018 3.06pm
Hi, I can highly recommend Daniel, he worked in my flat this week replacing 6 internal doors. He is highly professional and has an excellent eye for detail. He sanded the doors, frames, and sprayer the doors. The doors are sprayed so perfectly! He was very tidy around the flat, and also helped out by cutting a bit off a worktop, and sorting out a skewiff drawer.
Monday 21 January 2019 3.53pm
I can also highly recommend Daniel. We have a slightly awkward slanted roof bedroom in which Daniel did a great job in building fitted custom wardrobes. We had a rough idea and Daniel made good suggestions to help us bring the idea to life (including a pull out desk as part of the fittings).
Tuesday 22 January 2019 2.15pm
Hello, absolutely would recommend Daniel.

Brilliant attention to detail, worked really hard, totally dedicated to finishing 3 jobs (built in wardrobes and alcove cupboards plus a couple of misc. floorboards) on time and on budget. Trusted him implicitly.

If you'd like to see finished work images let me know, would be happy to share.

Alex.

Ying wrote:
I can also highly recommend Daniel. We have a slightly awkward slanted roof bedroom in which Daniel did a great job in building fitted custom wardrobes. We had a rough idea and Daniel made good suggestions to help us bring the idea to life (including a pull out desk as part of the fittings).
Monday 29 April 2019 12.19pm
Unfortunately Daniel is working on sites now and does not take any local jobs anymore.
Can anyone recommend another carpenter for building cupboards/shelves?
Monday 29 April 2019 3.35pm
Rob Lancaster is another very skilled carpenter and handy man. Have used him for a number of things, big and small, over the years

His mobile is 07950190530

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions