London SE1 community website

Excellent painter decorator

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 19 October 2018 1.42pm
Hi we have just had our communal hallways and stairs decorated by Paul Nelson who is local to SE1. He worked in a very professional manner and his paintwork was very neat and tidy and the quote was a good price. I can highly recommend him to anyone needing any decorating. He can be contacted on 07946 739465
Feel free to mention my name
Monday 29 October 2018 10.04am
We have just had our entire flat painted by Paul Nelson. Initial communication with Paul was excellent and he completed the work within his original estimate of time and turned up everyday. We were able to use our flat with the minimum of disruption during the period he was working. The quality of his work was excellent and he was very diligent in protecting our property whilst he was painting. We highly recommend him. He can be contacted on 07946 739465.
Wednesday 6 February 2019 4.04pm
We just had our flat in Bermondsey painted by the force of nature that is Paul Nelson.

Paul partly restored my faith in Google Search as short of any recommendations from friends - I optimistically googled 'painter decorators SE1.' Paul responded quickly, popped in to have a look at the space and promptly sent a quote.

He then did the work on time, with minimal disruption and I annoyingly couldn't fault his work at all, so happily paid his very reasonable quote in full.

He's actually quite a nice bloke too, which means you can leave him your keys and not worry.

Keep him topped up with tea and mini cheddars or pringles and he will leave your castle, house or flat looking as good as new.

As far as I know he's still on 07946 739 or best to email [email protected]

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions