London SE1 community website

No Post Again

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 21 March 2019 6.01pm
Is anyone else having problems with the post again?
I've had nothing all week and I'm expecting plenty. Haven't even seen a postman/woman. I'm in Lancaster Street.
I tried to put a complaint in on the Royal Mail website and it won't accept it without a tracking number!
Thursday 21 March 2019 7.35pm
We had post delivered at 16:30 yesterday , and on a regular basis we get post delivered after we have had a delivery . This is because other people get our post and deliver it back to us. I often get post meant for another house and walk it back to them.
Never see the same delivery person twice, all very sad . Royal Mail you put up the charges but the service is second rate.
Thursday 21 March 2019 7.44pm
Woo hoo! Most of the post turned up at 7.35 tonight! :-))
Monday 1 April 2019 9.53pm
In Webber Street we rarely get post delivered on a Monday and today was no exception.

We also get misdeliveries. I usually pop the letters though the right box on the way to work. A few years ago senior staff at sorting office were sacked (for incompetence I think). It came as no surprise.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions