London SE1 community website

Cat missing (Bengal Cat)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 20 August 2019 1.59pm
Hi,

my 2 year old male bengal cat Dexter is missing since yesterday evening. He is a brown-black spotted tabby - very special, like a wild cat. He is used to being outside but comes home at night. he usually answers when I call him but this time I can't find him. Please let me know if you have seen him!!! We live at page's walk in Bermondsey.

thank you
Gabriela
Tuesday 20 August 2019 3.00pm
If he has been chipped perhaps someone may have found him and took him to local vets in grange rd.? Hope he turns up.
Tuesday 20 August 2019 3.45pm
Hi Gabriela,

We live in the building in Woods Place and often see your cat walking around the car park of Bridge View Court. It might be worth seeing if he is in the underground parking there or even in their bin shed.

Last Thursday as I was leaving Woods Place he was in the driveway , he took fright when he saw me and ran out into the road, fortunately the lane was empty and I managed to usher him back into the driveway.

I hope heís ok heís , heís such a lovely cat.
Tuesday 20 August 2019 3.48pm
Hi,

We work at Santis Global in Pages Walk and my colleague saw your cat at 17.30 yesterday, it was under his car which was parked in our alley way. Feel free to come along and discuss this with us Gabriela. We see your cat all the time and we hope that he is returned to you asap.

David
l w
Wednesday 21 August 2019 3.46pm
Hi Gabriela

We live in Bridge view court and often see this cat in the bushes out the front of the building. Heís beautiful! I put the bins out last night and didnít see any cat in our bin shed but Iíll have another look tonight.
I hope heís returned soon!
Friday 23 August 2019 6.57am
Hi,

I found him this morning just on the street in front of the house. he was happy meowing and coming towards me (as he always used to do). besides being a bit starved he seems perfectly fine - thank good and thank you all for being so supportive :)
Friday 23 August 2019 9.08am
Oh thank goodness, thatís such good news!
Friday 23 August 2019 9.05pm
So glad he is home safe
Tuesday 27 August 2019 7.01am
great news - you and he must be so relieved
lovely start to the new week back to work
Tuesday 27 August 2019 12.19pm
That is great news, happy you have been reunited!

Best wishes

David at Santis Global
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions