London SE1 community website

Cleaner recommendation - SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 12 November 2019 12.24pm
Dear all,

I know this topic crops up all the time, but we're looking for a cleaner to do four hours a fortnight (and a small amount of ironing) in SE1 near Long Lane/Bermondsey Street. Can anyone give a genuine, personal recommendation, please? Someone other than the much-mentioned James. I'm sure he's a fine fella, but the fact that three of the recent messages tipping him came from the same IP address makes me a tad reluctant to engage. Ideally someone who has worked for you directly so you can truly vouch for them.

All help much appreciated. Thanks.
Saturday 16 November 2019 12.03pm
Ani! I can pass on her number if you DM. She is amazing and was recommended by another friend who lived in Antonine Heights. Check out my posts to see Im a genuine Se1-er
Sunday 17 November 2019 4.06pm
James has cleaned for me for the last 3 years or so and is very good. I can understand your reluctance given what you say above about IP addresses, but as far as I'm concerned he deserves a recommend.
Tuesday 19 November 2019 9.09am
Cannot recommend James enough. He has been cleaning our place in SE1 for over 6 months and genuinely takes great care of everything. He keeps us regularly updated, is always happy to work around our plans if we need him to clean on a different day and most importantly hes trustworthy, reliable and a pleasure to have working for us - hes even been kind enough to take care of our cat when weve been away! His details are: [email protected] and 07846464461. We are genuine clients.
Tuesday 19 November 2019 6.03pm
I found Krasi Clean through a recommendation on this website. It's early days but I have been very happy so far, both with the communication from Krasi and the two cleans by Virdjinia on her team. Krasi's number is 07877 511922 and I believe they have a couple of slots free in their schedule.
Thursday 21 November 2019 3.28pm
I'd not recommend Krasi. There were two who were fantastic but they went without any notice and I wasn't allowed their direct details, then one time I found a lady Krasi sent going through my jewellry box and drawers and when I complained the response was very aggressive, unapologetic, unecessary and accusatory.
Friday 22 November 2019 10.46am
Julia, I doubt you have been my client but if this is a case could you please let us know when this happened? I do not remember case like this or a client with your name.
I understand there a lot a people trying to impress clients on the forum, but I do not accept someone to use my name in that way.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions