London SE1 community website

Chinese food - delivery

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 4 April 2020 6.20pm
I was looking for a local(ish) chinese that delivers - it would be good to use one not via Just Eat etc but I can't seem to find out which are currently operating. Many websites don't seem to mention who's closed in the current lockdown.
Any got suggestions please? Se1 / Se17 location.
Thanks
Sunday 5 April 2020 10.44am
Have you looked on the directory provided on this website? You could call them to find out if they are operating if you donít want to use the JustEat app.
Monday 6 April 2020 8.43pm
Lots of them closed due to racist attack reference covid-19 starting in China.

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Tuesday 7 April 2020 9.54am
dvjj wrote:
Sad isn't it that an ignorant minority can cause problems for so many other people. I hope that the restaurateurs are willing and able to reopen when things calm down... I've goit my fingers crossed.
Thursday 9 April 2020 6.40am
dvjj wrote:

Where's that? What one's are closed due to racist attacks?

Disgusting if true, not very bright either, much like Bengali's in the Indian takeaway game, most Chinese's are run by Vietnamese.

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions