London SE1 community website

Gardener - Small Fence

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 25 April 2020 6.58pm
Hello - I am looking for an extra set of hands to help me take out two fence posts on Monday which have been concreted in.

One I’ve nearly removed the other will need someone to get on the concrete breaker for a while.

The fencing will then need to be attached.

I can provide transport from SE1 and start at my clients in Ealing for 8am.

Great for a gardener with fencing experience or semi hardscaper.

Not difficult.

Please let me know rates you charge and a few details.

Many thanks
Saturday 2 May 2020 9.48am
Is this work essential? It may have escaped your notice, but we are the midst of a public health crisis where you are not supposed to be inviting anyone into your home or green unless it is essential.
Saturday 2 May 2020 7.14pm
boroughbloke wrote:
Is this work essential? It may have escaped your notice, but we are the midst of a public health crisis where you are not supposed to be inviting anyone into your home or green unless it is essential.

Hello - when the fence was falling over and dangerous & I entered through the side gate at a social distance and more then there’s your answer.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.
Saturday 2 May 2020 7.14pm
boroughbloke wrote:

Hello - when the fence was falling over between family homes and dangerous & I entered through the side gate at a social distance and more then there’s your answer.

Thank you for pointing out the obvious.
Saturday 2 May 2020 7.17pm
Yes

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions