London SE1 community website

Cultural SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 11 October 2005 12.04pm
Due to the opening of Paul at the NT being delayed, there are 5 dates for 2000 years by Mike Leigh available for booking - from this friday until weds, not including Sunday. Tickets are bookable on http://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk. I imagine they'll go fast...

I have no connection etc
Thursday 20 October 2005 12.06pm
Just a note to say a big big BIG thanks for posting this. I was so disappointed that all advance tickets had sold out yonks ago, before the play even had a name!

Thanks to your posting, I managed to get tickets and saw it on Tuesday. Absolutely brilliant.
Thursday 20 October 2005 4.19pm
Ooh yes, I meant to post as well. I went on Monday and thought it was great, and got a few new jokes to add to my repertoire! I had wanted to go for ages and not been able to get tickets so thanks for the tip off.
Anonymous User
Thursday 20 October 2005 4.35pm
I was just on the phone to them about another production and the message on hold states that these are all sold now.
Thursday 20 October 2005 6.40pm
I understood that they do sell 20 tickets a day for same evening performances. So, early bird(ie)s could be lucky!

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions