London SE1 community website

Wanted: work space in creative and friendly environment

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 2 October 2006 4.28pm
I work as a part-time artist and want to find a desk space in a shared office/studio with good light where I can paint 2-3 days per week.
Tuesday 3 October 2006 1.24pm
I have a spare desk in my office in Marshalsea Road. Not sure about the light. Why don't you PM me and we can arrange for you to come and see.
ccp
Monday 9 October 2006 3.06pm
we are a small architects practice operating out of a warehouse off Tower Bridge Road. It's all pretty basic but it got all the services that you need in a great location, but not paying SE1 prices. We've got one floor of the building and we're looking to rent out space to like-minded designers and artists on short-term lets.

Maybe you should see it. What weekly rent were you thinking of?
Monday 23 October 2006 6.55pm
There is a sub let opportunity in a shared space in Angel at the Candid Studios where I have a space. The space belongs to a graphic design who is never in & would like to share the cost. It would be 100 a month approx. 24 hr access, good security and WiFi. Email me on [email protected] if you are interested.

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions