London SE1 community website

Amisha Court, Grange Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 9 November 2006 2.19pm
Does anybody know anything about this development adjacent to the Spa Gardens? A board went up recently which says that the developer is 'Circle Developments', but I cannot find their web site.

Thanks
Wednesday 23 May 2007 12.03am
*bump* - does anybody know anything about this?

Thanks
Wednesday 23 May 2007 2.15pm
Found the following paragraph on the web:

"Located directly opposite the newly upgraded Spa Gardens in Bermondsey, Phase 1 works have begun at 161 Grange Road. A six storey residential building for Circle Development Ltd, it comprises 58 mixed-tenure residential units and an A3 commercial unit split over the ground and lower ground levels."
Wednesday 23 May 2007 5.58pm
Interesting, thanks. I wonder how many phases there are and when completion is...
Friday 25 May 2007 1.38pm
Are you referring to the new block of flats on the corner of Grange Rd & Spa Rd? That is going to be 100% rented properties.
Friday 25 May 2007 6.46pm
juanita wrote:
Are you referring to the new block of flats on the corner of Grange Rd & Spa Rd? That is going to be 100% rented properties.

Yes - I was. Thanks for the info :)
Wednesday 28 November 2007 2.16pm
Typical estate agent blurb - I wouldn't have said Amisha Court was THAT close to London Bridge...

http://www.circleapartments.co.uk/
Wednesday 28 November 2007 5.22pm
Why Amisha Court? Why not "Final Furlong Court"?

Why do people keep nicking the pubs?

Stop it.
Wednesday 19 December 2007 5.46pm
I really like this building - a nice bit of architecture.

Does anybody know what is going to be on the ground floor? Hopefully a really nice restaurant.
Wednesday 19 December 2007 8.00pm
Talking of ex pubs, I see the Red (Dun?) Cow at the bottom of Grange Walk has now been demolished.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions