London SE1 community website

Spanish Intercambio?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 27 May 2008 3.44pm
Hello - I was just wondering if anybody is (or knows of) somebody on whom I could practice my (rather pitiful) Spanish - in exchange for English chatter or written English correction (essays etc). Reading Spanish books and learning verb-endings just isn't enough sadly... Native Spanish speakers (Spain/Latin America) would be great! I'm based just off The Cut.
Saturday 31 May 2008 4.06pm
every Thursday, a group of people get together at the Auberge to practice conversational Spanish/English. I've been a few times and it's good fun. Check out their website http://www.clubespeng.org/
Saturday 31 May 2008 9.03pm
If you would like a one-to-one contact you may well find someone at Tate Modern as we have many Spanish speakers. I can put a note on our bulletin board if you like as I work there. Send me details if you are interested.
Monday 2 June 2008 9.19am
Well, I am spanish and I live in Bermondsey but I am no teacher, so I don't know if that's good or not, although I guess for conversational spanish you don't really need to be a teacher, do you?

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions