London SE1 community website

PC Repairs

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 1 July 2008 3.47pm
Hello,
Been a lurker for many a year but have rarely posted. I was wondering if any kind soul out there can reccomend a company/person that can repair/service our 8 year old Dell pc. Having various probs with our external hard drive but also with folders/files downloading. I cannot be more specific as it's my wife's project and I'm a bit of a technophobe, in any case.
Many thanks, in advance.
J
Tuesday 1 July 2008 4.04pm
Hello jaycee, I run an IT company, will im you.
Wednesday 2 July 2008 10.27am
I run a computer forensic company (web site at www.forensiccontrol.com) based just of Tooley Street who are happy to do PC repairs /maintenance in the London SE1 area as well. Details sent to you via PM.
Wednesday 2 July 2008 12.34pm
I rceommend Jonathan K who has already posted a reply. He came and sorted out our misbehaving wireless connection and was very efficient and pleasant.
Friday 4 July 2008 4.07pm
Hello,
Many thanks to all of you for your advice. Jonathon K is kindly visiting us next week.
Cheers,
Jaycee

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions