London SE1 community website

I flew over you all on Sunday night - Happy Christmas!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 23 December 2003 8.43pm
No, I haven't been on the funny mushrooms - I was on a Ryanair flight from Charleroi to Dublin - the return trip cost 2 cent each - but with taxes/charges it amounted to 98 euro for 4 - still quite a bargain.

Stayed in Charleroi (well, somebody had to, and I have to maintain my tradition of avoiding the more obvious touristy places). Charleroi, despite warnings, wasn't bad at all..

We stayed 1 night in Belgium - fed the cat on Saturday morning, and again on Sunday night, so I don't think he suspected we had abandoned him..

And flew over London on Sunday night... and thought of all you lucky people being there...

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year - and don't worry if you eat too many mince pies, because I believe the Bermondsey Babe, Jade Goody has a new exercise video out!!!!!!
Thursday 25 December 2003 12.34am
And a happy Christmas to you too, Deirdre.

And to all you other SE1-ers.

x

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions