The original Borough Welsh Congregational Chapel opened on this site in 1806. The existing building dates from 1872.
The chapel has a hall that can be hired for keep fit, line dancing, mother and toddler group or any other similar activity.
The chapel is also home to the Borough Chamber Choir.
News & features about Welsh Chapel
Forum discussions about Welsh Chapel
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to Welsh Chapel
- The Lord Clyde (92 yards)
- Munchies (140 yards)
- Omar's Cafe (150 yards)
- Est India (160 yards)
- The Goldsmith Pub and Dining Room (164 yards)
- The Island Cafe (166 yards)
- Cafe Lant (182 yards)
- The Rose & Crown (186 yards)
- The Coffee House (192 yards)
- Lino's Cafe (198 yards)
- Menier Chocolate Factory Restaurant (216 yards)
- Kitchen @ The Bridge (226 yards)
- Too Many Cooks (226 yards)
- Hixter Bankside (232 yards)
- Cafe 171 (236 yards)
- Itsu (254 yards)