The original Borough Welsh Congregational Chapel opened on this site in 1806. The existing building dates from 1872.
The chapel has a hall that can be hired for keep fit, line dancing, mother and toddler group or any other similar activity.
The chapel is also home to the Borough Chamber Choir.
News & features about Welsh Chapel
Forum discussions about Welsh Chapel
- Halls for Hire
- Local Women's Institute
- Space for a one off yoga class
- Hall to hire for childrens party?
- Large room needed for new W.I. meeting
- Halls for hire
- Brotherhood of the Cross and Star, Falmouth Rd
- Audition Space in SE1
- Where can I get some tomato plants in SE1 please?
- Queen's Buildings, Scovell Road
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to Welsh Chapel
- The Lord Clyde (92 yards)
- Munchies (140 yards)
- Reis's Cafe (150 yards)
- Est India (160 yards)
- The Goldsmith Pub and Dining Room (164 yards)
- The Island Cafe (166 yards)
- Cafe Lant (182 yards)
- The Rose & Crown (186 yards)
- The Coffee House (192 yards)
- Lino's Cafe (198 yards)
- Menier Chocolate Factory Restaurant (216 yards)
- Kitchen @ The Bridge (226 yards)
- Too Many Cooks (226 yards)
- Hixter Bankside (232 yards)
- Cafe 171 (236 yards)
- Itsu (254 yards)