The original Borough Welsh Congregational Chapel opened on this site in 1806. The existing building dates from 1872.
The chapel has a hall that can be hired for keep fit, line dancing, mother and toddler group or any other similar activity. For further details telephone Margaret Jones 020 8394 0683.
The chapel is also home to the Borough Chamber Choir.
News & features about Welsh Chapel
Forum discussions about Welsh Chapel
Restaurants, pubs & bars close to Welsh Chapel
- The Lord Clyde (92 yards)
- Munchies (140 yards)
- Omar's Cafe (150 yards)
- Estd India (160 yards)
- The Goldsmith Pub and Dining Room (164 yards)
- The Island Cafe (166 yards)
- Piccolo Cafe (168 yards)
- Cafe Lant (182 yards)
- The Rose & Crown (186 yards)
- Menier Chocolate Factory Restaurant (216 yards)
- Kitchen @ The Bridge (226 yards)
- Cafe 171 (236 yards)
- Itsu (254 yards)
- The Blank Canvas (258 yards)
- Joe's Kitchen (260 yards)
- Southwark Rooms (268 yards)