£7 an hour + bonus
Bermondsey based healthy food delivery company Urban Kitchen looking for a part-time food delivery rider. The ideal candidate would have their own bike, great knowledge of cycling routes in London and be polite, fast and hard-working.
If you possess great customer service skills, you are hardworking and you feel comfortable working in a fast- paced, healthy food environment, please send us your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like the job.
The job will involve:
• Providing exceptional customer service at all times
• Bike delivery
• Daily maintenance of delivery bikes
• Ensuring correct meals delivered to correct customers on time
• Helping the team with other tasks including preparation of boxes and packaging for delivery
• Collection of food items from local wholesalers
Hours: Monday to Friday 10.30am to 1pm, may increase to start at 10am and finish at 2pm
£7.00 per hour plus £0.50 per delivery location and lunch
• Excellent communication skills and excellent English with clear, polite conversation
• Be a team player with a can do attitude
• Cycling proficiency certificate or proof of being a safe bike rider
• Excellent navigation skills and knowledge of central London, particularly the City and Mayfair
• Have the right to work in the UK
Healthy meal delivery company based in Bermondsey delivering to busy City, Mayfair and Canary Wharf professionals
To apply, please email your C.V. and covering letter to [email protected] & successful candidates will be contact for a trial shift.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up