Rate of Pay £10.20 / hour (London Living Wage)
5-10 hours per week
This is a perfect job for a person who lives locally in SE1 with a few hours per week to spare and the flexibility to work alongside a small friendly dedicated team.
• Opening up the Rainbow Community Room, welcoming and greeting groups and leaving the building secure
• Setting up and putting away tables and chairs for groups
• Maintaining the cleanliness of the Rainbow Room, kitchen and toilets to an excellent standard
• Promoting the Rainbow Room to the local Community
• To live locally and ideally within 10 minutes of St Hugh’s Church (on the corner of Crosby Row & Porlock Street SE1 3PT)
• To be available early evenings and weekends
• Friendly and welcoming people skills
• Ability to use own initiative and work independently
• To be physically able to sweep, hoover, mop and clean surfaces
• Flexibility to cover for the Premises Manager
If you feel you have these skills, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV and a covering letter showing how you meet these criteria by email to [email protected] or by post to
Canon Michael Rawson
London Bridge, SE1 9DA
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up