£9 p.h. 20 days holiday plus end of year closure week, all public holidays paid.
To work as a key person with our 12 - 24 month olds in a newly refurbished nursery 5 minutes walk from the south side of Tower Bridge.
• a current Disclosure and Barring certificate
• level 3 qualification in childcare
• a passion for promoting equality for all children and families
• a clear understanding of the Equalities act 2010
• experience tracking children using the EYFS 2017
• an understanding of the responsibilities of a key person
• a sense of humour
• be a team player
The Bermondsey Community Nursery registered in 1994. The nursery opens Monday and Friday from 8am to 6pm all year round, with the exception of the week between Christmas and New Year and bank holidays. The manager is a qualified teacher and has a Master's degree in the psychology of education. The staff team is supported by a cook. The nursery receives funding for the provision of free early education for two-, three- and four-year-old children.
Bermondsey Community Nursery is run by a voluntary committee of parents. It has registered charity status.
Bermondsey Community Nursery has an Ofsted rating of Good.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up