£25,000-30,000 p.a. pro rata
Permanent, part-time (18.75 hours/week)
We want to make a step change impact on major health issues affecting people in the London boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark. In the process, we aim to learn about what works to support health in urban, diverse and deprived communities, and use those lessons to have impact nationally and beyond.
We are looking for a Team Diary Manager to join our Resources team. This role supports the senior staff team on their challenging and complex diary management and other general administration support as required.
This is a new role and an excellent opportunity to join an experienced, energetic team in an interesting and varied position and make the role your own. Our senior team are very self sufficient but this role works across the organisation supporting the directors organising large meetings and those with senior external stakeholders. This role also assists the Head of Resources with the executive team directors’ diaries.
The Team Diary Manager is one of an administration team of four that provides support across the Charity.
The role is responsible for diary management and administrative support across the senior staff team. There is a need for understanding of the organisation priorities and an ability to use initiative on a daily basis.
Reporting to: Head of Resources
- Diary management for the Senior staff team.
- Administration support for the senior staff team
- Knowledge and qualifications
- Computer literacy
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook
- Experience of working in a busy environment
- Diary management for multiple people
Skills, abilities and attributes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communications skills
- Strong sense of customer service
- Dynamic self-starter who is able to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to multi task and good time management
- Organised with careful attention to detail
- Effective and proactive team-worker
- Common sense, ability to use own initiative and good at problem solving
We are an independent, place-based foundation. We work with Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust and others to improve the health of people in the London boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark.
For over 500 years we’ve been based in and focused on improving people’s health in Lambeth and Southwark.
Please visit the vacancies page on our website for details on how to apply and the link to the application.
**Please note that applications close at 8.30am on Monday 11 November 2019**
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up