We are looking to employ a mature candidate for 2 days a week.If you are not a good timekeeper and cannot get up early to get to work in good time, please DO NOT apply.
8AM-2PM MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY
2 SATURDAYS A MONTH (TBC) 8AM -2PM
The role of the receptionist is to provide effective administration support to the the owner of the clinic
• Operating and handling telephone calls;
• Maintaining the reception area and common areas of the building;
• Welcoming patients to the clinic and assisting them in completing any relevant paperwork;
• Managing and making appointments for the clinic and be able to manage a diary.
• Organising patient files for the podiatrist;
• Ordering products and supplies as required;
• Selling of products as advised by the podiatrist and encouraging rebookings of appointments on same day.
• Assisting with office duties
• To undertake any other administrative duties as required by the owner of the clinic.
• Show willingness to learn and to want the business to grow.
• Show initiative.
• Have a can do attitude.
You must have a professional and friendly manner and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The successful candidate will be skilled in the use of a pc as well as being computer literate, including the use of the clinic software. You should be self-motivated and pro-active, with the ability to work under your own initiative and want to come to work with enthusiasm.
This will be an employed position and not a self employed basis. The candidate must enjoy what they do and be reliable with a good record of timekeeping.
Pay £10 per hour
Please think carefully before applying - Would suit someone semi retired and all ages considered.We want someone to love coming to work with a smile and enjoy what they do.We want a people focussed person and someone who will leave office politics at the door as we are a very small business.We want someone who is very flexible and not someone who is travelling constantly as this person will be required to cover holidays when the head receptionist is away. Please consider this very carefully when applying.
Small community based business looking to grow and attract new customers.
We are a clinic that provides all aspect of private Podiatry and Chiropody treatments .
We would like someone to recommend our services and encourage people to come through our doors!
Call Heena on 07957 502 806
or email all cvs to [email protected]
Please READ JOB SPEC BEFORE APPLYING AND NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE.
For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.
7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?
Read the latest issue before signing up