New healthy food kiosk under the railway bridge in Blackfriars Road open weekdays 7am-3pm.
Balance promises no processing, no artificial colouring, no MSG, no preservatives, no hydrogenated fats.
Nearest tube station: Southwark (44 yards)
Is this info up-to-date? If not, let us know
News & features about Balance
- The Tempest at Shakespeare's Globe (5 May 2013)
- Hamlet at Rose Theatre Bankside (12 Feb 2013)
- Network Rail could buy land in Waterloo area to expand station (22 Jan 2013)
- Balancing conservation and commercialism on the South Bank (20 Jan 2013)
- Rough sleepers in Waterloo targeted by Lambeth Council initiative (27 Sep 2012)
Forum discussions about Balance
- Restaurant Story Tooley Street
- Noise last night - Bermondsey St
- Tesco Tooley Street New Tills
- Council Accidently Leaks Its Secret Regeneration Agreement With Lend Lease
- Village or Neighbourhood?
- Council Tax cuts (reforms)
- Heygate Community Betrayal
- Mint Street: why has Southwark closed another road?
- The Siege of The Elephant: Convergence against gentrification of The Elephant Nov 17th 2012
- New taekwondo club for beginners in SE1
- Secure storage for my bike
- Union Street Activity
- Contrasting SE1
- Debate - Council Housing in SE1
- McDonald's at Guy's Hospital
- The Lant & Bittern TRA....
- Runners in Bermondsey Street
- Campaigning for 35% Affordable Housing in The Elephant regeneration
- Campsite on Potters Fields
- Application for new wine bar in Bermondsey Street