Formerly known as: Red Cross Street
Redcross Way is in the London Borough of Southwark.
Food & Drink
In the news
- Ancient Court Leet holds annual sitting
15 Nov 2012
- Tamsin Greig visits Cathedral School for Booktime 2012 launch
14 Nov 2012
- Octavia Hill Centenary Flower and Vegetable Show at Red Cross Garden
17 Sep 2012
- Funeral for unknown man as bodies dug up for rail viaduct are reburied
10 Jun 2012
- SE1 primary school pupils to raise cash for endangered tigers
1 Mar 2012
- Artists shortlisted for Union Street public art commission
19 Feb 2012
- Damehood for Sylvia Morris, former headteacher of Southwark's Cathedral School
31 Dec 2011
- Sylvia Morris retires after 18 years as head of Cathedral School
11 Dec 2011
- Southwark's historic Court Leet holds annual sitting
17 Nov 2011
- Bermondsey Street fashion experts judge Cathedral School 'eco warriors'
10 Jul 2011
- Mango Tree's Redcross Way cafe plan halted
26 Jun 2011
- Southwark's Disney Street included in Mickey Mouse map of London
25 May 2011
- Southwark writer John Constable honoured by London South Bank University
17 Nov 2010
- Artist Stephen Wiltshire draws the Shard from memory
15 Oct 2010
- Archbishop of Canterbury opens Tur Abdin exhibition at Southwark Cathedral
28 Sep 2010
- Archbishop of Canterbury visits Southwark's Cathedral School
22 Sep 2010
- Southwark to ban ice cream vans from SE1 riverside
28 Jul 2010
- Southwark Cathedral girls' choir celebrates 10th anniversary
18 Jul 2010
- Buddhist text displayed on Redcross Way banner
14 Jul 2010
- Cathedral School achieves beacon status for music
9 Jul 2010
- Redcross Way improvements unveiled
24 May 2010
- New look for Redcross Way
30 Mar 2010
- The Jubilee Line Extension and Southwark Tube Station 10 years on
23 Nov 2009
- Cathedral School selected for top national role
21 May 2009
- St George's Day 2009 in Southwark - pictures
24 Apr 2009
- Newington Triangle: architects appointed for mixed-use development
16 Nov 2008
- Southwark and Bermondsey skeletons on display at Wellcome Collection
23 Aug 2008
- Tony Hart opens Art House at Cathedral School
22 Jun 2008
- Motorcyclist fatally injured in Southwark Street collision
4 Mar 2008
- Art House for Cathedral School
28 Dec 2007
- Sophie Dahl and Sandi Toksvig switch on Christmas lights
9 Dec 2007
- Octavia Hill blue plaque unveiled at Red Cross Garden
12 Aug 2007
- Blue plaques for Octavia Hill and Manze's
24 Sep 2006
- Royal reopening for Red Cross Garden
2 Jun 2006
- Obituary: Eric Tucker
18 Jan 2006
- Tree in Red Cross Garden to remember cycle accident victim
8 Dec 2005
- Cathedral School pupils learn about occupational therapy
10 Oct 2005
- A thousand yellow crocuses planted in Red Cross Garden
30 Sep 2005
- Southwark blue plaques 2005: vote now
15 Apr 2005
- Red Cross Garden restoration gets under way
17 Jan 2005
- Princess Anne visits Cathedral School
7 Oct 2004
- Borough Music School - a sad farewell?
9 Jul 2004
- Archbishop at school centenary service
18 Jun 2004
- Charles Kennedy visits Southwark's Cathedral School
4 Mar 2004
- Lottery cash for Red Cross Garden
30 Oct 2003
- A spring clean for Bankside and other projects
26 Feb 2003
On the forum
- Southwark Street
- Decent Pub Food - Borough
- Cobbler-Redcross Way (Cobblers Nest)
- Two items of jewellery found nr Cross Bones Graveyard, Redcross Way this morning
- helicopter above Butler's Wharf - filming?
- Filming in Windmill Walk
- Human faeces
- Harlequin Building - Southwark Street
- Nimby Council at Maltby Street.
- Bank Holiday parking
- Any Apple Trees In London?
- World's ugliest buildings - one at Elephant
- Birds of SE1
- The Borough
- Lost bike lock keys - probably lost cause but just in case
- Redcross Way
- Parking Permits
- Hate to Post it-but THE POST
- Primary School. An essay length post.
- General questions about Southwark
- Secret Gardens
- Tabard St by St George the Martyr
- St Georges Buildings Borough High St
- Cheaper shoe menders
- Would You Object?
- HISTORY - Redcross Buildings, Redcross Street / Way
- Blocked Pavements Borough Market
- Noise Pollution on Redcross Way
- Simply Indian....simply rude?!
- Southwark Street Artwork
- Wine Bar on Union Street
- What goes on in the Ragged School?
- Where is the Cobblers Nest?
- Up on the roof or at the top ........
- Key cutting.
- Leather repairs
- Restaurant and Gaming in Borough High Street
- Mango Tree
- St Stephen's Church, Manciple Street, Southwark
- Racism in Bermondsey area
- Simon the Tanner is shut again
- Little Dorrit Park: So annoying...
- Cobblers Nest
- Crossbones Graveyard
- Celeb sightings in SE1
- Improving Borough High Street
- Building on Redcross Way
- What is this Building?
- A loved Borough resident is leaving the Borough after 18 years...
- Another bit of SE1 heritage gone!
- Violent activities at Mint Street Park
- All Hallows Church, Copperfield Street
- Cross Bones gaveyard
- Worst takeaway ever?
- Any good cafés?
- local primary schools
- Know a Printer anyone
- 17 Restaurant ?
- COMMUNITY GROUPS
- Save Crossbones Graveyard Campaign
- Archaeological site on Long Lane
- Queen's Buildings, Scovell Road